At the cutting edge of technology
Benefit From Personalized, Remote Health Follow-up, For As Long As You Need It.
For supportive care
Our distinctive virtual follow-up services combine insightful use of an effective tracking technology, coupled with the professional support of our health specialists, whose goal is to help you better manage your chronic illness and improve your quality of life.
While telemedicine consists of traditional appointments with medical professionals (eg doctors and nurses) but at a distance, our virtual follow-up services provide on-going, timely care and attention to effectively manage your chronic health problems, thanks to the continuity of care offered remotely by our nurses.
Hygée + secure and certified platform
- Application hosted in a world class ISO 27001 certified data centre in Canada
- Platform qualified by Canada Health Infoway
- Personalized and secure WEB, IOS and Android environment
- Accessible from anywhere (less expense and wasted time)
- Management of secure and accessible data according to private and controlled access rights
- Bluetooth connectivity to your personal devices (sports bracelets, scale, oximeter, sphygmomanometer (blood pressure monitor), etc
- Private discussions with a specialist member of the Order of Nurses or the Order of Psychologists of Quebec, during structured sessions in virtual consultation (20-30 minutes)
- Simplified support program consisting of an average of 12 sessions, aimed at the self-management of chronic illnesses
- Analysis of biometric data
- Complete follow-up according to personalized objectives, and planning of new objectives for the following 2 weeks
Better health is on its way
- Studies demonstrate the effectiveness of our services
- Prevention of possible future complications
- Less risk of rehospitalization
- Regular tracking of your chronic illness by entering your biometric data daily
- Integration of better lifestyle habits to ultimately enjoy a better quality of life
Are you struggling with a chronic illness, but not sure how to manage it? We are here to help you!
As a first step, one of our health specialists will hold an initial virtual consultation with you to set up appropriate and achievable goals that are specific to your health condition. Next, they will help you to reach these goals, for better control of your chronic illness and to prevent the condition from worsening.
You will learn to manage your disease and to proactively detect physical signs that might lead to episodes requiring care if neglected. You will also learn how to take your biometric measurements and to understand the importance of taking your medication as prescribed.